Buying bitcoins with a credit card is a great option if you need to get some in a short amount of time. For the convenience of how quick and easy it is, expect slightly higher processing/commission fees. Despite this, if you want to buy Bitcoin with a credit card, here is how you can go about doing it.
Choose a Bitcoin Exchange
An exchange is a secure marketplace that you can use to buy and sell cryptocurrencies including BTC, LTC, and others. Not all will accept credit cards so we’ve compiled the ones that do so you don’t have to go through the hassle of finding them.
Coinbase is one of the most popular exchanges headquartered out of San Francisco, California. They broker exchanges of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and other coins through fiat currencies in 32 countries. They can also do Bitcoin transactions/storage in 190 countries making them available to everyone. It’s very easy to sign up and begin buying cryptocurrencies with their platform instantly thus we recommend them.
With over 8,000 transactions daily, Paxful has quickly become one of the most trusted and used peer-to-peer exchanges for Bitcoin. They launched back in 2014 and feature convenient payment methods including credit card, PayPal, and gift cards which opens the opportunity for using cryptocurrencies to more people. Their platform boasts an easy-to-use dashboard, wallet, and purchasing system.
Launched out of London, England in 2013, CEX.io is a succesful Bitcoin exchange and former mining service provider. You can trade BTC for fiat money, USD, GBP, RUB and more with a small commission rate. They support many countries including ones in Europe, South America, and the United States. Check them out below if you want to buy Bitcoins with a credit card.
The mama of coin exchange is here to help you buy Bitcoins and more with a credit card easily. The verification process is completed fairly quickly so you won’t be waiting around long before you have some BTC’s to use. They are renowned for great customer service as well so if you have any questions or concerns they will gladly help you out. Their immediate payment system means you will also get your coins when you need them!
Benefits of Bitcoin
The cryptocurrency market has been growing exponentially for years now due to the massive amount of benefits they offer. By using bitcoin, here are some great things you can expect to experience:
- Anonymity: Purchasing and selling cryptocurrencies is discrete along with how you use them. The address associated with every Bitcoin trade and purchase changes every time meaning you get the privacy you deserve.
- Liquidity: Online coins offer high levels of liquidity that you often don’t experience with other currencies and investments. This enables you to cash out very easily at any time you want.
- Decentralized: Bitcoin is off the grid and not controlled by banks which gives you a lot more freedom and control over your wealth.
- No tax: Since these coins can’t not be tracked or intercepted, you won’t be charged sales tax when you are purchasing orders with them.
- Lower fees: On top of not paying sales tax, you will also gain the benefit of getting lower transaction fees compared to wire transfers and other common forms of payment.
Bitcoins are growing wildly and for good reason, they have a host of benefits and can be purchased easily with a credit card or PayPal now. Check out any of the above platforms to buy Bitcoins with your credit card and get started in the crypto world today!