Shopify apps help empower your business to make it more efficient, increase conversions, drive traffic, automate processes, and much more. If you’re not using a plethora of useful apps right now then you’re seriously missing out. You could be working less and making more by getting a few of them. Here are the best apps if you are running a dropshipping business.
Best Dropshipping Apps For Shopify
#1 – Oberlo
Oberlo is an incredible tool for importing products, managing inventory, and fulfillment. They offer a free plan so you shouldn’t miss out on using this app. The entire features include:
- Easily Import Dropship Products: If you dropship with Aliexpress then this is an absolute must. You can import dropship products directly from AliExpress which also includes photos and descriptions. You can click the Oberlo button through the app on Ali to instantly import it.
- Fulfill Orders Automatically: Do you hate fulfilling orders? Well Oberlo is here to take that pain away. You can simply click “Order Product” in the apps dashboard and it will enter the customers information, choose the correct size/colour if available and order.
- Inventory and Price Auto-Updates: Don’t worry about running out of stock because Oberlo consistently updates product prices and inventory levels so you have less work on your hands.
Product Customization: Change product titles, information, and images with ease.
Pricing Automation: You can set product prices in bulk or you can create pricing rules to apply to future ones.
- Shipment Tracking: With integrated tracking you’ll know where orders are at any given time.
- Multiple User Accounts: If you have other business members that help run your business, you’ll find being able to create multiple users very beneficial.
- Filter Products with ePacket: ePacket is the king of Aliexpress dropshipping shipping methods. It’s cheap(usually free) and pretty fast at the same time. You can easily sort out products that only have this option to find the best ideas.
#2 – Mailchimp
Email marketing is one of the most effective and efficient forms of marketing on the internet. Mailchimp is a free service that helps you collect emails, create lists, and send out newsletters. The full features include:
- Add customers automatically to MailChimp: Shopify asks customers at the checkout if they would like to receive any future promotions. You can make it your settings so this is automatically enabled which increases conversions. If they do though, Mailchimp will subscribe them to an email list you can later use to reach to them.
- Target email campaigns based on buying behavior: Every customer is a little bit different regarding behavior, demographics, and spending. With Mailchimp you can utilize e-commerce data to target email campaigns around certain information. This way you tailor it to the individual and you will see much better results.
- Automate email campaigns: Saving time is a big advantage of a lot of plugins and this one is no different. Mailchimp can automate email campaigns to send subscribers content on a regular basis. There are also other automation tools for abandoned carts, engaging inactive users, and follow up emails.
- Send content that matters with personalization tools: Personalization is a huge component of modern e-commerce. By using segmentation tools with geolocation and e-commerce data, you can deliver personalized promotions based on their behaviour. This means you spend less time sending out newsletters that only a few people are interested in.
- Facebook Ad Campaigns in MailChimp: Finally you can integrate you Facebook ad campaigns with Mailchimp to grow your audience.
#3 – SEO Manager
If you improve your search engine optimization you’ll rank higher and get more traffic. If you gain more organic traffic, you will make more sales, it’s as simple as that. SEO Manager is going to help you get your search engine marketing in gear by these features:
- Edit Titles
- Edit Description
- Keywords Field
- Google Result Simulator
- SEO Issues Scan
- SEO Issues Scan Suggestions
- Focus/Keyword suggestions
- Image ALT Text Issues Scan
- Title Templating
- Index/No Index
- Advanced Meta Settings
- Google Page Speed Integration
- Google Mobile Friendly Test
- Product “Unavailable After” Meta
- Redirect on “Out of Stock”
- Sitemap Management
- SEO Control of Tag Filtered Collections
- 404 Error Logging
- 404 Error Management
- 404 Error Export/Import
- Real Time 404 Repairs
- Google Knowledge Graph Support
- JSON-LD Data Support
- Works with KIT
#4 – Product Reviews
What’s one of the best ways to improve conversion rates? Product reviews! With Shopify’s own app you can display all of the wonderful reviews you’ve gotten to future customers. It features:
- Theme-friendly design: Reviews automatically match your store’s look and feel
- Easy customization: Edit layout options, text and colours without needing to code
- Bulk actions: Publish, hide, filter, and manage reviews quickly and easily
- CSV import and Export: Import and export your reviews as a spreadsheet
- SEO-friendly review scores: Add review scores to your Google search results.
#5 – Hindsight
Understanding what your users are doing on your website is key to success in internet marketing. Heat maps and recording visitors is definitely an effective strategy which Hindsight enables you to do. It features:
- Heat mapping: Mapping clicks, mouse movements, scrolls is all easily doable. This allows you to see what your customers are most drawn to. You can see how often they clicked, on what, and what they hovered over. Average visit time, engagement time, scroll distance and more is also available. You can customize the look of your heat map so it’s perfect for you.
- Visitor Recording: What better way to see what your customers are doing then to record visits? Hindsight will let you set what amount of visits are recorded, see location/entry page/referrer/duration, filter recordings, change playback speed, and even stores them.
- Intuitive Dashboard: The dashboard features totals, analytics, and recent visits. You can update your plan with ease when you want to, set recording rates, and you never have to leave Shopify.
Take your dropshipping business to the next level and invest into these apps, heck some of them are even free!